RIB EYE STEAK WITH RAMIRO PEPPERS, CRUSHED AVOCADO & ROCKET
- 4 Irish Hereford Rib Eye Steaks
- 4 Ramiro peppers
- 1 packet of Rocket
- 1 large extra ripe Avocado
- 1 tbsp Acentino Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dairy Manor Garlic Spread
- 2 tbsp Primadonna Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ChanteSel Salt and Kania Pepper
- Put the steaks onto a medium high barbecue, right in the centre. Place the peppers around the edge on a gentler part of the barbecue.
- Meanwhile crush the avocado with a fork and add the salt and pepper.
- Turn the peppers often but only turn the steak after five minutes. Once turned, three minutes will give you a nice medium (pink) steak. For more well done, leave on for a couple more minutes.
- Remove to a plate, spread the garlic butter paste on top, season and cover with clingfilm, leave in a warm place to rest.
- Whisk the olive oil and balsamic vinegar together along with the steak juices.
- Place the steaks on warm plates with a little of the crushed avocado on top, along with a pepper.
- Add as much rocket as you like and divide the dressing on top.